What Are the Benefits of Lash Lift and Brow Lamination Training?
Training allows lash and brow artists to perform lash lifting or brow lamination treatments safely has many benefits for beauty professionals.
- Offer your clients the most popular lash and brow treatments Learn to enhance natural lashes, shape and define the brows
- Choose convenient learning options (online lash lift training)
- Advance your career
- Get support from experienced lash and brow licensed educators
- Get an official Beautiful Brows and Lashes Professional lash and brow certification as proof of your training
- Create beautiful lashes and brows your clients will love
- Build you client list
- Get a Lash Bomb Trial pack
- Combine both Lash Lifting and Brow Lamination by taking our Duo Course for advanced education, along with bonus videos that adds tons of value to your training
If you find you’re always struggling to find time to focus on your career, choose Beaututiful Brows and Lashes Professional online trainings, brought to you by Lash Lift Store.
How Often Should You Get a Lash Lift?
When people search for ‘eyelash lifting near me,’ they often have questions about how long the lash lift will last. The average length of time before clients see a noticeable return to their natural lashes is 6 to 8 weeks when new eyelashes replace the lifted ones. After this time, clients can book another lash lift treatment. Tints can last up to 6 weeks.
How long the lash lifting effects last will be controlled by a multitude of factors, including the training of the lash technician, the products used, the regrowth of the lashes, and the condition of the existing lash hairs. Clients should follow your lash lift aftercare advice for the best results. This should include top tips for what to avoid in the first 24 to 48 hours after the lift, including eye makeup, touching the area, swimming pools, and saunas.
Is a Lash Lift Worth It?
If you’re looking for training for ‘lash lifting near me,’ it’s important to know if the treatment is worth it. The answer is most definitely YES! Lash lifting enhances the natural eyelash hairs to appear longer, healthier, and fuller, using nourishing formulas to hydrate the lashes. It’s one of the best alternatives to extensions, and the treatment can be combined with tinting to create beautiful looks. Many people will be searching for a lashes lift near me, so you can get a great return on your investment after completing your lash training course.
Can Estheticians Do Lash Lifts?
While you may think all estheticians can perform lash lifting treatments, it’s something that can vary from state to state. In some locations, only licensed cosmetologists can perform this treatment. So, if you’re wondering, ‘can I perform a lash lift near me,’ check the requirements, rules, and laws in your state. It may be that an esthetician in your area can only use lash extensions. Always keep an eye out for new legislation published to see if any restrictions are lifted in your state.
If you’re looking for online training for lashes lifting or brow lamination near me, we offer a range of flexible course options. At Beautiuful Brows and Lashes Professional and Lash Bomb USA, we provide a Brow and Lash Certification that will have your clients raving about your skills and the service you provide.
- We aim to exceed your expectations
- Train in one of the most renowned eyelash lifting techniques
- Get lash lift and or Brow lamination certified in the Lash and Brow Bomb (Beautiful Brows and Lashes)
- Learn skills that will get your service noticed
- Extend your training with brow lamination and eyelash tinting
- Understand the techniques taught by experienced, licensed professionals
- Get your hands on the best lash lifting kit products
- Access online lash lift modules anytime, anywhere
We take the time to teach you about every part of the lash lift process, including insurance and liability, hygiene, eye anatomy, patch testing, eyelash growth, lash lift products, the lifting procedure, and aftercare. For the best lash lift and brow lamination training courses, you’re in the right place.
Where Can You Buy a Lash Lift Kit?
When you receive your new certification after course completion, you can buy all the professional lash lift supplies you need here, including your full lash lift kit, brushes, applicators, tint kit, cleansers, and shields. Having the right products to perform lash lift treatments will save you time, ensuring you have everything you require at hand. Shipping is quick and convenient, so we'll have your items with you as soon as possible.